We have extensive experience in barn conversions. Our team of engineers and builders are experts at converting natural stone and wooden farm buildings into comfortable contemporary dwellings.
Walls can be strengthened with steel work and cased in brick piers. Oak trusses have been used to support the new roof. The interior is finished with wooden floors, walls finished with lime pointing.
· Damp proofing
· Dry and wet rot timber treatments
· Lime mortar plastering and renovation
· Underpinning and stabilisation
· Restoration of historic structural timber
· Reproduction timber and stonework
· Traditional slate roofing